What people are saying...
"The service received could not be faulted. The colours and set-up of the balloon bouquets were perfect - the room looked lovely. I would not hesitate to recommend the products and service supplied by Balloons of Stafford".
Mrs Astbury, Stafford
"Such fantastic service given the very short notice and I was really appreciative of the advice and recommendations offered. The balloons were designed around my chosen colour scheme and looked very classy".
Mrs Matthews, Stafford
Buy 10 or more (latex only) balloon bouquets and get one free!
Balloon bouquets are a popular choice for decorating venues for parties, weddings and other celebrations. The bouquets can be made as table arrangements or as floor-standing displays.
Latex balloon bouquets
- Bouquet of two latex balloons: £5.95
- Bouquet of three latex balloons: £7.50
- Bouquet of four latex balloons: £9.50
- Bouquet of five latex balloons: £11.95
- Bouquet of seven latex balloons: £14.95
Latex balloon bouquets with confetti
We use metallic confetti in all of our (standard size) latex balloons, which is available in the following colours; fuchsia, black, blue, gold, red, silver, iridescent, satin pearl champagne, satin pearl graphite, satin pearl light blue, satin pearl light pink and satin pearl rose gold.
- Bouquet of two latex balloons (one solid colour and one confetti): £7.95
- Bouquet of three latex balloons (two solid colour and one confetti): £9.50
- Bouquet of four latex balloons (two solid colour and two confetti): £13.50
- Bouquet of five latex balloons (three solid colour and two confetti): £15.95
- Bouquet of seven latex balloons (four solid colour and three confetti): £20.95
Latex and foil themed balloon bouquets
- Bouquet using two latex balloons and one (standard size) themed foil balloon: £9.95
- Bouquet using three latex balloons and two (standard size) themed foil balloons: £16.95
Our range of themed foil balloons can be seen in the following galleries:
We also supply:
You can find more images of balloon bouquets that we’ve created in our gallery. Please contact us if you can’t find what you’re looking for or have seen a photo on the internet that you would like us to quote for.
Frequently asked questions
Q. How long will my balloons float for?
Wherever possible, we treat our latex balloons with a non-toxic sealant which coats the inner wall of the balloon and stops the helium molecules from escaping so quickly. This significantly increases the balloon's float time. The average float time for a treated 11-inch latex balloon is around three days. If untreated, a latex balloon of this size will only float for sixteen to eighteen hours. It is important, however, to be aware that the balloons will get smaller with each passing day as they gradually lose helium. When ordering latex balloons we therefore strongly recommend that they are delivered (or collected) on the day of your event to ensure that they look their best for your celebrations.
Foil balloons will remain full and taught for at least three to five days. In the right conditions, they should continue to float for a further two weeks. Please see our page on float times for more information.
Q. How much notice do you need?
We are always happy to supply balloons at short notice and will do our best to help but this will be dependent upon availability and whether or not we have all of the balloons in stock. If possible, it's best to give us at least 1 week's notice to allow time to order in your balloons, if required.
Q. Do you deliver?
Yes, we will deliver the balloons to your venue on the day of your event and set them up ready for you. Please see our delivery page for more information. Alternatively, you are welcome to collect the balloons.