- We will personally deliver your balloon(s) in and around the Stafford area. This applies to both balloon gifts and balloons for events
- You can collect your balloon(s) from our studio in Baswich, Stafford
- Your balloon gift will be sent by post, in a box, using Royal Mail Special Delivery
1. Hand delivery
Choosing our local delivery service means that you can rest assured that your balloons will arrive at their destination in perfect condition. The following delivery charges apply:
- Stafford: £7.50
- Penkridge: £10
- Rugeley: £13.50
- Stone: £15
- Uttoxeter: £17.50
We will happily deliver outside of these areas but extra delivery charges will apply.
3. Sending your balloon using Royal Mail
To ensure that it arrives on the correct date and in perfect condition, we always send your balloon gift by Royal Mail Special Delivery, which is a guaranteed next day delivery service. The delivery choices and prices are as follows:
- Guaranteed delivery by 1pm (Monday to Friday) - £8.55
- Guaranteed delivery by 1pm (Saturday) - £13.26
- Guaranteed delivery by 9am (Monday to Friday) - £22.50
Please note that the delivery time chosen is a guaranteed BEFORE time, therefore the balloon can arrive any time up to (1pm) that day.
Please ensure that you have supplied us with the correct address; if the delivery address supplied by you is incorrect, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss experienced.
We will always do our best to deliver the gift to the recipient. In cases where no-one is home, we will leave the balloon with a neighbour, if possible, and put a calling card through the recipients door advising them where their gift has been delivered. We will never leave the balloon gift outside. If there are no neighbours who we can leave the delivery with, we will try again later.
Royal Mail Special Delivery
When your balloon arrives, a signature will be required from the recipient to confirm receipt. If no-one is available at the delivery address to sign for the balloon, a card will be left informing the recipient that a delivery attempt has been made. The card provides instructions on how to get the balloon re-delivered or collection from the local Royal Mail delivery office. Please note; re-delivery on the same day is not possible.
We cannot accept responsibility for the condition of any balloons that are not collected within 1 day of delivery.